Do you feel like you have to constantly create new content for social media? Are you brain-weary from trying to come up with new blog post ideas and find yourself going weeks without publishing any content?
I get you--because I'm the same way. Coming up with new content all the time is stressful and time-consuming. Setting big goals for yourself, such as promising to post in Instagram every single day, is a great way to burn yourself out and end up doing zilch with your online marketing.
Turns out, setting those lofty goals is a strategy for failure and low self-esteem, not success. In this episode of the Kate Show, I explain why you don't have to come up with new content for Facebook, Instagram, or your blog posts all the time.
In this episode:
- 95% of your Facebook fans don't see what you post
- Why your fans won't even know you are reusing posts
- Why the platform Meet Edgar is genius for your biz
- How to instantly get more attention on Instagram with one post
- The coolest Facebook live video I've ever seen (by a home stager!)
- How to reuse a 5 minute Facebook live video as a blog post (and later repost it to other social media platforms)